Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hey, I am seeing 2 of you?

I went for a ride with a colleague of mine this morning, Miro. I had recommended the Too Cool course to him and he completed his 2 weeks ago. During the time that he was waiting to get his Class 6, he called me one day to tell me about the bike he had found and wanted my opinion. As you will see from the picture, I approved of his choice.



We did a 125 km ride that took us through the city to Glenmore Park, then out Hwy 8 west of the city. We took 22 north to Cochrane and grabbed a coffee and a bagel, then proceeded north to 567, then East to a road (the number escapes me)which brought us back to 1A into Calgary.

From a stricty aesthetic perspective, I would rather ride with a certain classmate of mine (hint = Red CBR) but she seems somewhat elusive.

Until next time...

No comments: