
"I don't wan-na pickle,
I just want to ride on my motor-sickle
And I don't wan-na tickle,
I'd rather ride on my motor-sickle
And I-eye don't wanna die,
I'd much rather ride,
on my motor-cy...cle"
By his own admission, this was not the best song Arlo Guthrie ever wrote. His story tells of him riding on a mountain rode; on one side there was a mountain and on the other side there was just the cliff and the air. Failing to make a sharp corner, he went over the cliff and while plummeting to the earth below the song came to him, so he wrote it down.
Fortunately for Arlo, he didn't die; he landed on the top of a poh-leese car, and IT died.
But that's not what I came here to talk about...
____________________________________________________
I sold my broken right-side fairing to a dude in Port Angeles, WA this week. We came in contact via the RidersForum site; originally I thought he was pulling my chain as he kept hedging, but I got the cheque in the mail this week. ..he called it a check.
100.00 USD, shipping incl.
Shipping cost me 19.96. I will have to check my account to see how much the cheque was really for after exchange. I wonder if the dude was a Czech...
____________________________________________________
I hand-washed my bike the other night with just water; got caught in the rain on the way home and it was pretty mucky. The experience was not at all erotic...the hand-washing that is.
Not sure if I should be disappointed or relieved.
____________________________________________________
I want to end this with, "But I Digress", but Marty might sue me. Does that make Marty a Boy Named Sue?
1 comment:
Suggestion and a clarification.
Perhaps it'd be more appropriate and accurate if you newly coined "But I Regress", Sean?
And although I can't believe I'm reminding you again - and please make a note this time - my band in high school was called "A Boy Band Named Sue".
Post a Comment