This is most definitely a good thing.
Although there are aspects of Calgary I will miss, mostly people and the funky Mount Royal area where the office was, the roads here have made me feel blessed.
In less than 2 minutes, I can snake through Gallaghers Canyon which is an insane motorcycle road with no less than 3 - 20 kmph hairpins....and I am still in town!
The riding season here is very similar to that of Calgary and the only downside is the insurance rates are fucked up. My $240.00/year for basic will now be $1100.00 although I am going to discuss with ICBC the fact that my bike is 738cc and therefore should not be charged at the 750cc threshold(they charge by cc here).
There are a few weeks left and I am planning on takin' my wife out for a ride today. Maybe to the funky old hotel in Beaverdell.
It doesn't matter though.
We will go where the road takes us.
Ciao...
No comments:
Post a Comment