Friday, April 13, 2007

Freedom at last

I rode to work for the first time in 2007. Good GAWD!!!!

Is it really April 13th?

Friday The?

As the Beluga lays beached in front of number 42 up in the NW, I revelled instead reviled whilst relishing the ride...

Ridiculous? Really? Rarely? Righteous!!!!!!!

(up close...far away...up close...far away) my throttle mimicked a Sesame Street skit to perfection as I passed at will; the Ultra Mundane enclosed hermetically in their cages. Hot boxed Craven A listening to some dumb-ass country station.

Fuck 'em all....

Still I Repress™

**********************************************

In a few short months there will be a glorious ride. Until then, let Cassa live vicariously through me. To assist in as gallant a manner as possible, I may change my morning route and turn off 14th Street onto 15th Avenue (instead of 14th Avenue) so she can hear the Silver Jet streak by.

Chivalry is NOT dead...but Harry Rasky (1928 - 2007) is...

cya

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Actually, I'm thinking of banning motorcycle traffic on my block. It'll prevent some of my pathetic whimpering from the balcony. It's hard enough to hear it, but to see it too...

I'm planning a ride of my own, you know. I'm going to take Baby to the carwash on 10 Ave. That's almost six blocks away!! (I like to ride/live on the edge like that.)